Learning to identify and label emotions is part of building emotional intelligence. Emotional intelligence develops a bit differently than other areas as they are less concrete and lie on a spectrum. Labeling emotions correctly can take children years of absorbing, interpreting, and experiencing emotions themselves.
Features of the book:
- Realistic images of human emotions
- A focus on facial expressions without body language (which is learned from you daily!)
- Diverse representation
- Neutral colours and clothing to help your child concentrate on the facial expressions
How to use:
- Don’t be afraid to dramatically act out the different emotions while reading the book with your child. Exaggerating your facial expressions will really help your baby understand the different emotions.
Materials & Care:
- Printed on recycled paper with Soy Ink
- Wipe clean with cloth to clean
- Dimensions: 15 x 15 x 1.8 cm
- Pages: 16 pages